Bidvertiser Ads

Wednesday 13 January 2016

'Why should I Withdraw' : Nagarjuna...!!

Actually the traffic at Sankranthi box office is huge. Nannaku Prematho, Dictator, Soggade Chinni Nayana and Express Raja are hitting on same day, affecting each other's revenues. Talking about this, Nag shared an interesting thing.   


"Yes, if four films compete at same time, it will be an unhealthy thing. It will force us to eat into success of others. But I've announced my release date 3 months back. I've even paid advance to theatres and blocked screens. Why would I give up race now? Why should I withdraw?", asked Nagarjuna. 

It's a direct hint about who should withdraw from the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment

app=www.cricwaves.com"; mo="f1_zd"; nt="ban"; mats =""; tor =""; Width='302px'; Height='152px'; wi ="w"; co ="ban"; ad="1";