Bidvertiser Ads

Wednesday 13 January 2016

I was made to act like a fool: Nagarjuna..!!

Moments ago, Akkineni Nagarjuna interacted with the media in Hyderabad as part of promoting Soggade Chinni Nayana.  A question on the disastrous failure of his son's debut film Akhil naturally cropped up.  This made him become not only nostalgic but also analytical.


"There was a time when I was made to act like Chiranjeevi garu and Balakrishna garu, because it is these two who had been reigning when I made my entry into films.  Nearly seven films did not work until Geethanjali happened.  I was in confusion as to why things were not working for me.  After watching Mouna Ragam, I kept requesting Mani Ratnam garu for one month to make a film with me and this is how Geethanjali happened.  It changed my career forever," he said with a smile on his face.
"In Akhari Poratam, I was made to play Sridevi's second fiddle.  It was her film," he continued.

Juxtaposing that situation with that of Akhil, he revealed to the media that he has asked Akhil to do roles that suit his sensibilities.  "I have asked him to search for characters that suit his sensibilities.  May be, audience do not want to see him in routine characters," he analyzed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

app=www.cricwaves.com"; mo="f1_zd"; nt="ban"; mats =""; tor =""; Width='302px'; Height='152px'; wi ="w"; co ="ban"; ad="1";