Bidvertiser Ads

Tuesday 12 January 2016

The 'Rich Father' of Tollywood..!!

"After ‘Srimanthudu, the kinds of roles I have been getting are all the same. A rich father role! So when Sukumar and NTR approached me for ‘Nannaku Prematho’ I agreed to do the film without even listening to the script because of their stature and talent.


Later when I reported for the shooting, I was disappointed. It was yet another ‘suit-boot rich father role. But having seen the final output of ‘Nannaku Prematho’ I am very much satisfied and glad to have been a part of this project,” said actor Jagapathi Babu.
When his career was at an all-time low, he got a new lease of life with the villain character in ‘Legend’. So, at this point, maybe Jagapathi should just focus on doing whatever comes his way instead of worrying about the creative aspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

app=www.cricwaves.com"; mo="f1_zd"; nt="ban"; mats =""; tor =""; Width='302px'; Height='152px'; wi ="w"; co ="ban"; ad="1";