Bidvertiser Ads

Wednesday 13 January 2016

It's Not Fair To Cheat Audience: NTR..!!

Young Tiger NTR is undoubtedly one of the best actors in Telugu Cinema. He delivered blockbusters at a very early age and earned a huge fan base among the masses. After scoring a moderate hit at the box-office with 'Temper', NTR is ready to enter the Telugu audience with 'Nannaku Prematho'. Here is an exclusive interview of NTR with Gulte Team.

For the first time in your career, you had a complete makeover for Nannaku Prematho. What is the reason behind this new look?
It's not the first time. Earlier, I lost loads of pounds for Yamdonga after Rakhi, my looks in Ramayya Vasthavayya were different and Puri Jagannath gave a makeover with an electrifying role in 'Temper'. Coming to Nannaku Prematho, I was waiting to start shooting for this film and it was Sukumar's idea to go with this look. Initially, I was hesitant, but my director convinced me.It is informed that Nannaku Prematho is an emotional story between a father and son. How different is this film compared to the other movies that were released in Telugu with the same concept?
To be frank, this is not a new story, but the screenplay is completely fresh. Generally, people complain that I pick the same genre of films every time. When I first heard the narration from Sukumar, I was able to see only the Hero and his story, not NTR in it.

I took sometime to think if I can fit into this role or not. I asked Sukumar a couple of questions and he said, "Tarak if you cannot do this film, I'm going to keep this story aside, as you are the only actor who can fit into this role"


After we started shooting for this film, I fell in love with Sukumar. He gives a lot of attention to each and every frame. If there is a perfectionist in Telugu Cinema, then it should be Sukumar for sure.


A lot of films are releasing for this Sankranthi. Don't you think that this festival season is too crowded?


Not at all. Earlier, many films were released on the same day (Especially during the festival seasons) and most of them were able to score hits at the box-office. Sankranthi season has the capability to sustain four films and I wish all the films that are releasing for this Pongal will do good at the ticket window.

Speculations are doing around that you and Balakrishna are fighting over Nannaku Prematho and Dictator.

Since you people used the word 'Speculation', I don't like to disturb it. Only we are aware of our personal lives and we would like to keep within the family. Coming to the films, Andhrawala was released in the first week of January and Babai's Lakshmi Narasimha was out in the second week. Andhrawala bombed and Lakshmi Narasimha was a super hit.

As I have already said, Sankranti season has the capability to allocate screens to all the films. More importantly, release dates are finalized by the producers and as an actor, it's my duty to be with their decision.

Any Political pressures on Nannaku Prematho?
Yes, a lot of Political pressures regarding the tickets for the first day. I hope my distributors can provide tickets to all the Telugu people who want to watch it in the theaters.
All your team members became emotional at the audio launch. Can we expect the same emotional content on the film?
Nannaku Prematho is an emotional action entertainer. In this film, the hero does everything for the sake of his father. Every person has an emotion and it depends on how they use it and for whom they use it.

As you can see in the trailer, "Sorry Krishnamurthy garu, Idhantha chesindhi mee media kopam tho kaadhu, Maa nanna media Prematho".
So, can we see a new NTR in Nannaku Prematho?
You will see the same old NTR with a new look and different body language. I've learned a lot from my mistakes. My fans were disappointed with films like Ramayya Vasthavayya and Rabhasa. Every time I sit for a narration, I do keep them in my mind.

When Sukumar told me the final narration, I felt that my fans and Movie Lovers will be happy with the film and my performance.

What is the reason behind choosing a script that doesn't have any mass elements?
(Smiles) It's too early for you people to say that this film doesn't have mass elements. Personally, I'm still unable to decode the difference between Mass and Class concepts.

Telugu Films were always famous for their rich content movies. We loved NTR's Gundamma Katha and at the same time, we enjoyed his Vetagadu. Telugu audience loved Chiranjeevi's Rudraveena, Babai's Aditya 369, Nagarjuna' Geetanjali and Venkatesh's Prema.

All these films are content driven movies. Later on, we started to enjoy Action films, followed by comedy entertainer. Starting from 2015, Telugu Cinema is back to it's roots. We loved Baahubali, Srimanthudu and Bhale Bhale Magadivoy etc. So, I think Nannaku Prematho also comes into this rich content genre.
Anything that you want to say to the Telugu audience?
This is my 25th film and Telugu people have been showering their love for the past 15 years. All I want to say is, I'm humbled and I will continue to come up with Good Films. I don't want to show some action & comedy sequences in the trailer, bring them to the theaters and cheat them with a different film. Nannaku Prematho is a simple story about a father and his son. After watching this, every father and son will connect to this film and I'm confident that this will entertainer our Telugu audience.
Nannaku Prematho is releasing across the globe on January 13, 2016. BVSN Prasad has produced this film under Sri Venkateswara Cine Chitra banner in association with Reliance Entertainments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

app=www.cricwaves.com"; mo="f1_zd"; nt="ban"; mats =""; tor =""; Width='302px'; Height='152px'; wi ="w"; co ="ban"; ad="1";