Bidvertiser Ads

Monday 18 January 2016

Rajamouli is Darsakendhrudu not ME..!!

K Raghavendra Rao is known to be 'Darsakendhrudu' of TFI. However, The Veteran Filmmaker feels he isn't fit to hold such a covetous title.
In his recent interview, K Raghavendra Rao revealed the untold story behind the title 'Darsakendrudu'. 'C Narayana Reddy addressed me as 'Darsakendhrudu' in one of the film events.
Even since then, Media began using it widely but I feel its not fair. If I write my autobiography, I would choose the title - 'Nenu Darsakendhrudu ni Kadu, Nenu O Darsakudine'!,' he told.

KRR opined there can be only one Indra and one No.1 in an Industry. 'KV Reddy ruled TFI once and he is like an Indra. Coming to my generation, Dasari was named Darsakaratna and I was addressed as Darsakendhrudu. Among the present generation, Rajamouli could make perfect choice for Darsakendhrudu title," comments the veteran.

Post 'Shirdi Sai', K Raghavendra is planning a film based on Lord Venkateswara Swamy with Nagarjuna again.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

app=www.cricwaves.com"; mo="f1_zd"; nt="ban"; mats =""; tor =""; Width='302px'; Height='152px'; wi ="w"; co ="ban"; ad="1";