Bidvertiser Ads

Wednesday 20 January 2016

Balayya story for Aditya 999.!!

Nandamuri Balakrishna is not taking time to start his 100th project. The actor who is enjoying the success of Dictator has said to announce details of the landmark project in a week days. Balayya also informed that, he has given line story for Aditya 999 Max.

'I narrated a line story to Singeetham Srinivasa Rao gaaru and told him to develop it. In fact, it won't take much time for me to get an idea on story. It took just 5 minutes to cook up the story. When I narrated the story, Singeetham was stunned.' However, Balakrishna clarified that he will get clarity on his 100th film in few days, whether it will be Aditya 999 Max or with Boyapati Srinu.

When asked whether his 100th movie will have space for his son Mokshagna, Balayya replied saying, 'For now, I don't exactly say, which project would I take up first. If things work out, Mokshagna would act in my next film, if not it would take some time for him to make entry into industry. I won't give any suggestions for him regarding films. I only tell him to do as many as films in a calendar year.'

Balakrishna expressed his dislike over current generation stars for not taking up even two films a year. He promised to do at least 3 to 4 films in 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment

app=www.cricwaves.com"; mo="f1_zd"; nt="ban"; mats =""; tor =""; Width='302px'; Height='152px'; wi ="w"; co ="ban"; ad="1";